Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Won't you be my neighbor? Or not...because I'd be ok with that too...

Day 22 - A letter to someone who hurt you recently.

Dear Neighbors:

I realize I'm only 24.  I realize I'm single, have no kids, and no real obligations to life.  I also realize I have 2 roommates who are at the same point in their lives, although a year or two younger.  This does not mean I'm the enemy.

I'm sorry I didn't immediately take out the trash instead of letting it sit on MY porch for a day or two while the 3 of us were unpacking and getting settled in.  This does not mean that you have to report us to the HOA.  We didn't know we were breaking any rules.  I mean honestly, what were you doing?  Spying on us and reporting us the minute you saw us walking outside??  I'm really sorry my trash upset you SO much that you LIED to the HOA and said that someone in our residence was outside smoking pot. 

Next time, try knocking on our door and letting us know that our trash upset you.  We don't bite.  Well, we didn't anyway.

Day 23 - 15 things about yourself.

1.  I despise bananas.  But, in an effort to attempt to be healthy, I choke one down almost every morning for breakfast in lieu of pop tarts. 
2.  I am addicted to Facebook games.  If you are friends with me, I apologize for all of my game posts.  Just block them so you don't get so sick of them that you delete me as a friend.  I'd be sad. 
3.  When I grow up, I want to be a high school teacher and own my own catering company.  Yes, that means more school, but it's gonna happen. 
4.  I have recently become obsessed with the History Channel.  I love watching Pawn Stars and American Pickers. 
5.  I was rooting for Emily on The Bachelor.  So sue me.
6.  I LOVE triple meat Totino's pizzas.  I can eat a whole one in like 5 minutes.  Bad, yes.  Good?  Definitely.
7.  I've been terrified to get near a horse since my junior year of high school, when, at girls camp, I was chased down by a pack of horses and thought I was going to be trampled to death.
8.  I LOVE shopping at Kohl's.  On Friday, I bought a pair of jeans and a shirt for a total of $16.32.  I rock at bargain shopping.
9.  I miss my besties.  Why'd ya'll have to go get married, move away and have babies?  Pshhhh....
10.  Right now, I am watching Too Fat for Fifteen and I can't seem to make myself change the channel...
11.  It really doesn't matter how cute my haircut is.  I can't style my hair worth crap.  I always end up in a ponytail.  So if any of you out there want to help a clueless me...I'm up for it!
12.  I cry during almost any reality tv shows.  (ie: The Amazing Race, Undercover Boss, Secret Millionare or Extreme Home Makeover)
13.  Nothing annoys me more than a messy kitchen.  I won't eat if it's too messy.  That's because I can't cook or make myself something to eat on top of a mess.  I'd rather go hungry.
14.  No matter how hard I try, I just can't fall asleep before midnight.  Sucks when my alarm goes off in the morning.
15.  I love musicals.  They make me happy and I take the time to make them my own personal sing-alongs. 

5 comments:

The Schmidt's said...

I LOVE totinos, LOVE history channel shows, LOVE Emily, and I love you! We must be besties!?

Becky said...

I love musicals, too. Mostly just the popular ones (Les Mes, Phantom, Wicked, etc), because I'm not cultured enough to know the lesser known ones as well. I believe that life should be a musical and people should dance in the streets like in Newsies. I kind of hope that's what my corner of heaven is like one day in the next life.

Emily said...

I love getting your game requests! Sorry I don't play them anymore though. The Zynga ones slow my computer down SO much! It really sucks! BUT I still can help you with missions and things! :) Also, I love reading your blog! Keep up the good work!

Kathleen said...

I love your new font! So cute!

Crappy neighbors are the WORST. We had neighbors in our last apartment that were good for the first 8 months we lived there... and then the girl cheated on her boyfriend with the neighbor on the 1st floor and so the boyfriend moved out and her friend moved in... and it turned into a sorority house. Seriously. Terrible.

jessica said...

I heart totinos which is why they are banned from my house. I'm taking the girls to Wicked in May...shhhh they don't know about it yet.

I always cry watching tv...you should watch "who do you think you are" So good!

Too Fat For 15...I've got sucked in too and what the h is up with not being able to go to bed before midnight. It must be in our DNA!