Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Food. What's Not to Like?

I'm keeping my promise to myself! This is a big deal. 2 posts in 2 days. In keeping to my list...day 2.


Post a picture of something you ate today.


DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!
I will say, that although sugar and I are VERY good friends, I don't remember the last time I had a Krispy Kreme doughnut. However, I lack self-control. And when someone comes to my desk at work at 8:30 am and says. "Hey, did you hear? Justin Bieber brought us breakfast! Einstein Bros bagels and Krispy Kreme doughnuts!", I can't help but jump out of my chair and help myself.
PS...Justin Bieber didn't really bring us food at work, just a new attorney to our office named Justin B. No one could remember his last name, so he quickly earned that nickname. He is wisely trying to suck up to the hearing managers so we all like him when he leaves to go off and be an out of state attorney for the office. Smart, smart man.

2 comments:

jessica said...

I am not judging at all! Just jealous. I decided to not do sugar during the week and only indulge on the weekends...it's not fun. Not fun at all!

Texas said...

You got me good! I totally thought Justin Bieber brought you doughnuts for a minute. Your so sneaky, always tricking me!