Day 28 - Your favorite movie.
Dang. I have so many favorite movies. Right now, my fav movie is Easy A. I laugh hysterically everytime I watch it.
Buuuut...my favorite movie of all time is.....
I used to watch this or Sound of Music almost every Sunday after church. My mom and sister and I loved the line "Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!" We would quote it all the time. As I've said before, musicals are my favorite, but this one is probably the best.
Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
Easy. Going to craft/scrapbook stores. Or a bookstore/library. I could spend all day in those places. I usually try to go those types of stores on my own because I bore my companions before we've been there 5 minutes. I can't help it. I have to look at everything. I get so excited when I leave a store after a big purchase. It's my drug. One of my favorite stores...
I'm so excited they have 2 in Utah Valley now. I used to have to wait until I went home to go and stock up. Hobby Lobby lets my inner dork out.







2 comments:
LOVE Easy A!!
Once I almost posted on facebook: "Kathleen is having an ok day. Just got a Coke Zero from the gas station."
But I wasn't sure if anyone other that Dubada would get it!
Those are some of my favorite memories. How I miss the good old days.
Post a Comment