Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Heart Shoes

Day 9 - A photo of the last thing you bought.

That would be these guys...


I was complaining how I had no flats and would have NO shoes to wear once this snow crap went away and I could no longer get away with wearing my (fake) UGGS.  Sooooo...I went to Forever Young (new fav shoe store) and bought these!  I love them.  And they are super comfy.  And make me happy when I wear them.  Yay!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

soooo cute!! and btw i just bought the cutes rain boots from Rue21! :) yay for shoe addicts!!

Unknown said...

You blog!?

Kathleen said...

Cute, cute!

Monica Kay said...

ELISE!!! YES!!! Let's be blog friends!

Trevor and Abbey said...

Monica! I told you that store was amazing!! I need to go there pronto.

jessica said...

Love Them! Love that store but I think I might be getting too old to frequent that store danget!