Saturday, March 26, 2011

LOVE

Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.

Well, it is going to have to be picture(s).  Plural.  Because what means a lot to me is my family.  And I need multiple pictures for that. 

Sometimes they drive me crazy, sometimes we fight.  But they are always there for me.  They make my laugh and no matter what we are doing, we have a good time.


My cuzos are wonderful.  This is the younger half of the bunch...but they are fun and so darn cute.
These little ones have a big chunk of my heart.  :)

I love, love, love my Tio.


And my Tia.

And my other Tia and Uncle Joe.
I love my little Stockie cuzos, too.

I adore my grandma and mi abuelita.

And all the uncles.  :)

EDIT:  Not for lack of love, but lack of pictures, I left out my big cuzos...so, thank you Jes for having a picture of all of you.

1 comments:

jessica said...

Ahem...what about your big cuz. Good thing I am secure in our love or else I might have been crying myself to sleep tonight. You did include my children so since they are an extension of me, that will do ;)