I'm not so excited about today's challenge.
Day 3 - Your idea of a perfect first date.
I hate dating. I hate everything about it. ESPECIALLY first dates. They're awkward, you don't know what to talk about and I'm usually disappointed. So to describe my idea of a perfect first date is going to be difficult. I've had the type of first dates where I am texting throughout the entire meal begging my friends to save me because although the guy seemed cool at first, there was nowhere for the conversation to go and not enough food on table to stuff my face with so I don't HAVE to talk anymore. I've had the kind of first dates where I didn't even realize it was supposed to be a date, so I brought my roommate along only to have her point out to me that it was TOTALLY supposed to be a date. Awkward.
I guess I just want something low key with someone I am already friends with. Someone I don't have to get to know. I know, that sounds bad, but I just hate the getting to know you part of relationships. It's annoying.
So take me to get frozen yogurt and let's cuddle up and watch a movie. That's all I really want. And then let's fast forward to the part where things are no longer awkward and we're not trying to define what is going on.
That's all. Today's challege sucked. Bring on day 4!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Blah. Can I skip to Day 4, please?
Posted by Monica Kay at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I know first dates are rough. You have to get over your phobia because there is this guy I've been wanting to tell you about. He was a missionary here five years ago. He is so cool and easy going. He lives in Salt Lake. I think you should reconsider and try another first date just for funsies...I have a picture of him on my blog... http://is4everenough.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-happenings.html
Post a Comment