Day 27 - A photo of you from a year ago, and how have you changed since then.
How I've changed...
-I got glasses for the first time in my 24 years of life.
-I moved out of my shoebox of an apartment into a condo with roommates I actually like.
-I got a promotion and one of 3, very nice raises at work.
-I finally decided what I want to do with my life and decided to go back to school.
-I've payed off 3/4 of my debt that I managed to incur my first 2.5 years of school (not including student loans).
-I revisited my love of reading and purchased many (maybe too many) books and have filled my bookshelf. Almost done with everything I bought.
Pretty good changes in a year. Thinking about it, I've accomplished a lot and am grateful for the changes in my life that have led me to where I am now.





2 comments:
Haha I have always loved that picture of you! You are in one of your favorite places, and so happy. The look on your face is priceless. :) So, we get paid on Friday...I say we go to Hobby Lobby!
Love that we share the same love of scrapbooking. Sometime when you're here and there's a retreat going on you'll have to come. You will love all my ladies and You'll have an awesome fun time!
Post a Comment