THREE reasons why Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt. 2 is ABSOLUTELY incredible
1. Neville Longbottom finally reached puberty and I am proud to say I was in love with him when his teeth were nasty. Now that he is ABSOLUTELYFREAKING beautiful, he will make me his first choice. Don't tell me you didn't want to tackle him after he sliced that snake's head off!! Mmmm..can't stop thinking about how HOT that was.
2. Hearing Molly Weasley call Bellatrix a bitch was definitely a highlight. They took the exact line straight out of the book. I may have cheered out loud and clapped when this was said...
3. They did the flash forward 19 years later. They used my absolute favorite line of the ENTIRE book when Harry is talking to his son Albus. It makes me cry even thinking about it.
I will see this movie as many times as I possibly can in the theaters. I haven't loved a movie this much in I can't remember how long. I've never been more of Harry Potter geek in my entire life.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
If only I went to Hogwarts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Maya just started book three. She only started reading book one last week!
I haven't read them so you can talk to her about it. I just pretend like I know what she's talking about.
I am not a Harry Potter follower. I never got passed chapter 2 of the first book. I've only seen the last movie and I liked it but I probably don't get as much as if I would have read the books. I enjoyed watching you and all your excitement more than the movie.
Post a Comment