Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Nonsense...

All I have to say is Gossip Girl: I am bored, and One Tree Hill: OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!  Although it's a little soap opera-ish for my taste with the whole crazy psycho Nanny Carrie/dying Dan Scott plot, Brooke being attacked and Q dying (I cried!) has got me totally glued to my TV every week. And has James Lucas Scott gotten even more cute?!?!?!  I fell in love with him even more watching him dance to Flo Rida's "In the Ayer."  Nothing is cuter than that!!  And now that Peyton and Luke are back together, where they should have been all along, and the wedding is not too far off, this might just be the best season ever!  Thanks to Kristen's weekly text reminders (because otherwise I'll forget) I am keeping up with you all season long, OTH!


Second, I hate the stupid parking police here in Provo.  They're jerks that have nothing better to do than make my life miserable.  And now I'm out $60 cuz of them.  

Third, the power went out today at work and I couldn't have been more thrilled.  I wasn't being very productive today and wanted any excuse at that point to leave and go home.  I was getting ready to walk out the door when (of course) the lights flashed back on and I had to trudge back to my desk for 2 more hours of work.

Fourth, how cool are the new iPod nanos??  Chris won't let me get one, buuuuut they'repretty freaking sweet!!  And there's like 15 colors to choose from!!  How cool is that??  They shuffle songs when you shake them too!  And along with that...the new version of iTunes is awesome!! This mac genius thing is fantastic!

Ok, so pretty sure now Chris is making fun of me for blogging about all of this, because apparently that's pathetic, but I had to share my thoughts.  

3 comments:

jessica said...

Thank you Chris for not letting Monica get the new ipod!!!!! Stick your budget girlie!

I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Texas said...

Ok freakin seriously that was the most unoriginal blog ever written! I basically just got to read E News, Consumer Report, and Teen People all in one condensed version. Thank you Monica for writing about the truly important things in life, like fictional characters drama. You know I still love you.

Mrs Ana said...

Well monica, At least you update your blogs which more that I can say about Texas, but then it's hard to find time to write blogs when you're so busy watching the Astros lose. I get it!