Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blessings in Disguise


Latest update:

I got a new job! It's at a law firm where I'll be making a lot more money than I am now, (with possibilities of promotion), benefits, and 40 hours a week. I start the day I get back from Washington for Maya's baptism (YAY!), the 26th. AND it's only in Lehi...no more long drives to Salt Lake for me!!!

This is me, excited about my new job (note the cute hair that I took an hour doing...which I never do).

3 comments:

jessica said...

I was talking to your mom yesterday before I found out about your job. I was telling her how you need a "professional" job. Like working at a law firm or CPA firm. Then she told me about your interview. She call like an hour later and told me you got the job!

I'm so glad that you recognize that Heavenly Father is totally blessing you.

Only a week and a half and you will be here!!!!YAY! Oh and I just booked my tickets for my Utah trip in September. Yee Haw!

Leah said...

Uhhhh yeah. Love how I had NO idea about any of this! Thanks for not calling me.

k-grenk said...

I am so excited that you got the job monz!! And when you get back from washington we'll be roommates!! YAY!