Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness

I'm thinking maybe I should have stuck around Sport Clips a little longer. 


Maybe the constant attention to ESPN would have helped me make better choices for my bracket.  
Or maybe, I should have just let Chris help me pick.

I had to be stubborn and choose Minnesota over Texas, since the one thing Chris wouldn't let me do is pick NDSU over Kansas (even though that's where my heart is).  

I guess the only consolation that half of my picks lost is that I am still ahead of Chris by ten points.

I doubt I'll be that lucky in second round...

2 comments:

Mrs Ana said...

Those ten points are well deserved. You should of picked NDSU. Win or lose it's your home state. come on where is your loyalty?

The Schmidt's said...

i love march madness! we're not doing it this year. i think orem and south jordan are. boo on us! oh yeah, i work there again! haha