I was informed by Leah today that we have exactly 28 days until we get to go home for Christmas. Since it is the first time that I have been home in a year and a half, and the first time that I have been home for Christmas in 3 years, I have decided to compile a list of things I am excited to do when I get home.
1. Eat at Space Aliens. Outer space fries and a bacon cheeseburger have been calling my name for far too long now.
2. Playing Monopoly with Sam. No one here will play it with me and Sam and I have day long marathons of Monopoly.
3. Going to Christmas in the park and driving around Bismarck looking at all the lights with my family.
4. Going to a movie on Christmas with my family.
5. The Christmas Eve all-nighter movie marathon with my brothers and sister. Then going upstairs at 6 am on the dot to open presents.
6. Seeing the daycare kids and playing with them. Every time I come home I they get to break a few of Ana's rules.
7. Two full weeks that I don't have to work! I don't have to get up early and I don't have any responsibilities.
28 days and couting....
Sunday, November 16, 2008
And the countdown begins...
Posted by Monica Kay at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can't wait to have my whole family together and do all the fun things we always do. Add going to the ward Christmas dinner to your list because Mom's in charge of that! I'm really looking forward to having you both home for Christmas!
Hope you had a great Christmas. We missed having you and your family with us. Maybe next year.
I'm looking forward to reading about your holiday visit in Bismark. Hint hint. :)
Post a Comment