I think the only reason Kathleen tagged me is because it has been almost two months since i posted. But I suppose that's motivation enough to do something. So here they are...
Monica's Answers:
3 Things on my "To Do" List Today:
1. Clean my bathroom.
2. Finish my latest book.
3. Have a late night dinner date with Mette.
3 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Lemonade Mike & Ikes
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Take 5 bars
3 Places I've Lived:
1. Bismarck, ND
2. Provo, UT
3. Redding, CA
3 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I am a little overobsessed with TV shows on DVD...no commercials and no waiting in between episodes!!!
2. I despise bananas and marshmallows.
3. I seriously hate horses...they freak me out.
OK, now I tag Leah, mom and Mckay.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Monica's Answers
Posted by Monica Kay at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My "mommy ears" are burning from the above comment, bad words...ahhhahhh make them stop!!!!!
Okay so I just checked out your facebook and I finally saw a real picture of Chris...very darling. Now I can get that crazy fro with crazy eyes picture out of my head!
Oh and you better start commenting on my blog sister!
Cute Tag!!! How is work going? Any drama lately? J/K I'm gonna come in soon to get my hair cut. so hopefully i'll see you soon.
Post a Comment