Dear library,
I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes.
Love,
Monica
P.S. That goes for school, finals and homework, too.
*Just for the record. I have been here more hours this week than I worked. I don't think that is normal.*
Saturday, April 5, 2008
The Walls Are Closing In Around Me...
Posted by Monica Kay at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Tio Marco and I read your blog together(I was at my moms) We thought it was funny because when we went to college it was pretty typical to be the library that much during finals....
The rest of us weren't so blessed to be as book smart as you so we had to study that much ALL the time!
Regardless...hang in there. I've been thinking about you. I hope this next week goes by quickly for you! Lot's O Love! j
I think I want to watch Little Rascals now!
Dear Darla,
I hate your stinkin guts. You make me VOMIT. You are SCUUUUUM between my toes.
Love,
Alfalfa.
"He makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July!"
:)
Even though we all missed hanging out with you the past week, all that studying will pay off. There will always be time to play later. Love you.
Life can get really ugly sometimes.
Thank heaven it doesn't last forever. I know things are rough for you right now, but hang in there and and believe in yourself. I have faith in you. No lecture from me, that's your mom's job. I'm the nice tia that loves you lots & lots. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
tia Elena
p.s. Uncle Joe & I are praying for you, Leah & Alex (uncle Joe's nephew). Finals, work, relationships, empty pockets, oh my!!
Post a Comment